magazine is published quarterly for members of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals, the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, and hot tub industry.
AQ brings you ideas and advice on topics ranging from targeting “green” consumer segments to reducing risk by evaluating your insurance liability coverage to best practices that can boost market share. Regular access to this kind of business intelligence keeps you informed on significant developments in all quarters of the industry; helps you identify long-term growth opportunities; and perhaps most important, expands your professional knowledge, confidence, and skill.
Each issue of AQ supports the mission of APSP to enhance the business success of its members by communicating relevant and timely content—such as:
- Feature articles on business and professional topics relevant to APSP members
- Best practices
- Updates on the state of the industry
- Technical information
- Columns by experts and guest editorials
- Tips to help members enhance their professional lives and businesses
- Profiles about member companies and projects
- APSP news and highlights of key membership programs and services
Our Latest Issue:
In January 2013, APSP, to better serve its membership digitally, launched AQ Magazine online. The website, a compliment to APSP.org, is the official digital presence for the magazine and features all of the great content you've come to expect from AQ as well as a host of web exclusives.
Click here to browse the AQ archives.
Interested in advertising in AQ? Email Jim Oestmann or call 847-838-0500. For more detailed information, download the AQ media kit.