Are you a current APSP CBP Certified Building Professional designation holder or know someone who is that has made a major contribution to the pool industry profession? If so, download the application and submit your nomination. It's a great way for you to get the industry recognition that you deserve or to help recognize a deserving friend or colleague.
About the Award
The CBP of the Year Award is a peer nominated award given annually to one CBP who has advanced the pool building profession through outstanding achievements and dedication to the industry.
- 2015: John Migliaccio, CBP, The Pool & Spa Place, and Bill Shehan, CBP, Shehan Pools
- 2014: Robert Blanda, CBP, CSP, Mill Bergen Pool Center
- 2013: Dick Dal Pino, CBP, Dal Pino Quality Pools, Inc. and Dan Johnson, CBP, Swim Incorporated
- 2012: Joseph M. Vassallo, CBP, Paragon Pools
- 2011: Jeff Mitchell, CBP, Dynasty Pools
- 2010: Tommy Johnson, CBP, CSP, Johnson Pools and Spas
- 2009: Lew Akins, CBP, Ocean Quest Pools by Lew Akins
- 2008: John C. Romano, CBP, CSP, All American Custom Pools & Spas
- 2007: Al Rizzo, CBP, CSP, Rizzo Pool & Spa