|(ALEXANDRIA, VA) – The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals announces its winter lineup of live virtual, in-person and online self-paced courses for individuals in the aquatic field.
“We have the training and professional certification courses for every level of experience and every budget,” said APSP Director of Education Maria O’Hara. “Our winter course lineup gives students the flexibility they need in terms of timing and location.”
The list of classes includes:
Live Virtual Courses:
- PSCC Pool & Spa Construction Course: February 13, 15, 17, 20, 22 and 24
- Retail Bootcamp: February 14 and 16
- CBP Prep Course: February 27 and 28
- Cracking the CBP Exam: February 28
- Cracking the CST Exam: March 15
- CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist: March 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31
- Cracking the CMS Exam: April 4
Regional In-Person Courses:
- APSP Georgia Tech School | February 13-18 | Atlanta, Georgia
- CST Certified Service Technician: March 6-8 | Tempe, Arizona
- CMS at Ethan Allen Hotel | March 6-9 | Danbury, Connecticut
- CBP Prep Course: March 9-10 | Tempe, Arizona
Online Self-Paced Courses:
- PSCC Pool & Spa Construction Course
- Cracking the CST Exam
- Cracking the CBP Exam
- CBP Prep Course
- CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist
- Cracking the CMS Exam
- Pool & Spa Inspection Seminar
- CHTT Certified Hot Tub Technician
- CST Certified Service Technician
- Improving Your Bottom Line with Project Management
- Retail Operations Bootcamp
Students who successfully complete the courses will have the option to take their exam at a local PSI computerized testing center. “With computerized testing, students get immediate results as well as strength and weakness reports,” said O’Hara. Traditional testing will also be available with results in about three weeks.
For more information or to register, contact Tessa Ayala at 571-527-4462 or visit APSPUniversity.org.
About APSP University
APSP University is the country’s premier pool, spa and hot tub education provider. Offered in classrooms around the country, as self-paced courses, and in live virtual format, APSP University courses are all based upon the nationally recognized ANSI/APSP/ICC pool, hot tub, and spa standards. This means participants are learning building techniques and service and repair methods that are based on current technologies and sound research. APSP Certified professionals use state-of-the-art technology to deliver and service quality pools, spas, and hot tubs. To see complete course and certification offerings, and computerized testing options, visit APSPUniversity.org.
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) is the world’s oldest and largest association representing swimming pool, hot tub, and spa manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers’ agents, designers, builders, installers, suppliers, retailers, and service professionals. Dedicated to the growth and development of its members’ businesses and to promoting the enjoyment and safety of pools and spas, APSP offers a range of services, from professional development to advancing key legislation and regulation at the federal and local levels, to consumer outreach and public safety. APSP is the only industry organization recognized by the American National Standards Institute to develop and promote national standards for pools, hot tubs, and spas. For more information, visit APSP.org or the Association’s consumer site, EscapetoWater.com.
Connect with APSP on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Houzz.