Applying for recertification for your APSP designation is simple! Just follow the steps below.
- Download and complete the appropriate recertification form below
- Provide documentation to show 24 continuing education hours have been acquired*
- Submit these items with the recertification fee
- Receive a certificate for an additional three years (Note: applications received without all 24 continuing education hours will be considered incomplete and not accepted.)
Failure to recertify before the expiration date could result in starting the whole process (education, testing and payment of fees) from the beginning, as if never certified. In June 2009 the APSP Career Institute Board of Regents acted to push all expiration dates to 12/31. So, if you are currently certified, your expiration date is now 12/31 of the same year your certificate was due to expire.
- Click here to download the CBP Recertification form
- Click here to download the CSP Recertification form
- Click here to download the CST Recertification form
- Click here to download the CMS Recertification form