Firms manufacturing or fabricating products or components, including complete swimming pool units, spas, and hot tub units.
- Exclusive use of the APSP logo
- APSP monthly e-newsletter – Keeps you up to date on the latest in the pool and spa industry.
- Online listing on our Industry Supplier Guide.
- Access to “Members Only” section of APSP.org, proving all of your employees with a wealth of knowledge.
- Stay connected with access to APSP Chapters nationwide.
- Serve on an APSP council.
- Advocacy at federal, state and local level.
- Access to, and interpretation of, legislative & regulatory activity.
- Annual subscription to AQUA Magazine.
- Major discounts on orders from the APSP Online Store.
- Exhibitor discounts at two of the largest Pool & Spa shows in the country.
- Registration discounts on all seminars, events and conferences.
- Education discounts on certification and study materials.
- Huge savings on credit card processing fees.
- Knowledge of consumer and economic trends.
- Industry and consumer research.
- Reduced rate on OSHA required HAZMAT information.
For more information about membership discounts, click here.
Dues are based on annual sales volume:
Manufacturers above $50 million use the following formula to calculate dues: Base dues of $20,000 plus $1,000 per $10 million in revenue above $50 million ($20,000 + (U.S. Sales – 50 M)/10M x 1000))
For additional information about APSP membership, email Member Services
or call 703-838-0083.