Pools and spas are becoming greener, and that’s a good thing!
APSP recognizes the trend that consumers want and expect energy efficient pools, spas and hot tubs. Using its technical research and standards, APSP developed two energy standards, ANSI/APSP/ICC-15 2011 Standard for Residential Swimming Pool and Spa Energy Efficiency and ANSI/APSP/ICC -14 2011 Standard for Portable Electric Spa Energy Efficiency as a way for manufacturers to demonstrate their commitment to sustainable and green products. And it gives consumers more choices to save even more money while enjoying their pool, spa or hot tub.
The APSP energy efficient pool pump database lists all energy compliant pool pumps that meet the ANSI/APSP/ICC-15 2011 (that includes Addenda A, ANSI approved, January 9, 2013) that are available for installation. Please review the list and determine which pool pump meets your needs.
Approved Energy Efficient Pool Pumps:
- View the energy efficient pool pumps herehere.
- View the energy efficient replacement motor pool pumps here.
If you are having trouble downloading, email Andrea Wells at email@example.com for the databases.
Email Carvin DiGiovanni or call 703.838.0083 Ext. 149.
ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED POOL PUMPS
With ENERGY STAR certified residential in-ground pool pumps, you can offer your clients a premium product that saves money, lasts longer, works better, and can expand your business.
Made by the manufacturers you know and trust, ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps:
- Are third-party certified to use 70 percent less energy and save your clients thousands of dollars in energy costs.
- Qualify for generous utility incentives across the country.
- Run much quieter, clean better, and last longer than conventional single speed pumps.
- Can help serve as a gateway to more high-tech, high-end offerings for your clients.